Ice Sabers: 30 Chilled Treats Using The Force Of Your Freezer! (star Wars Cookbook)Rating
- Also includes four 8" ice saber molds with stand for making your own ice pops!
- Hand wash.
- May the force of your freezer be with you!
- Full-color cookbook contains 30 recipes with fun character-inspired names.
- Including Frozen Yodagurt Cake, Ewoki Road Sundaes, Bananakin Splits, Ice Cream Clones, and dozens more!
- Number of Pages: 64
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Published)
Create 30 sweet, chilled treats in this Star Wars-themed cooking kit, from Mos Icely to Qui-Gon Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwiches to Frozen Hoth Chocolate. Or freeze up lightsaber-inspired ice pops utilizing the 4 lightsaber ice pop molds included in the kit. With many easy-to-make recipes for delightful treats, this galactic cookbook will appeal to any Jedi appetite.
2018 Copyright © - Star Wars Kids Books